- 28.-29. Jun, Wien, AT
Management 3.0 – New Work & Agile Leadership (German)
- Growing Agile Organizations 100% 100%
- Effective Leadership across Agile Teams 100% 100%
- Inspiring People 100% 100%
- New Ways for exploring Uncertainty 100% 100%
Culture eats strategy for breakfast. Zappos, Ideo, Valve and myna more demonstrate, what a modern corporate culture is all about. In this course you will also work on your company’s culture.
- 21.-22. Jun, , AT, Lean Change Agent Workshop (German)
New Management 3.0 Workshops for Leaders, Enterprises, Entrepreneurs and all Change Agents.
Dive into The New World of Work!
M30 Workshops now also available Online! In German & English Language!
Beware, this is not old-school “training”. This is about exploring, discovery, learning with diverse groups, applicable fresh stuff and endless practical insights. It is highly interactive workshops and seminars.
Jurgen Appelo wrote the books about new ways for management. We run the official workshop for it! And, just a hint for German speakers, the German translation of Jurgen’s book is also coming from us. We were part of the translation team.
Management 3.0 – how you can shape Agile Organizations and make Agile Leadership happen. How to manage transformation from traditional management. Inspiration from those, who run their organizations already differently today. Leading your company into a dynamic future. Shifting from traditional employee roles towards engaged co-creators and collaborators.
One of the best offerings available on the market.
Take your option now, become an Agile Leader and start growing your Agile Organization!
Management Innovation is at the core of any Agile Organization, enabling new ways for more effective collaboration – it carrying high potentials to inspire employees and teams, boosting creativity and competitive capability. Grab your seat early enough for our classes. We usually have a selection of different options for you to participate in these events.
- Early bird offerings with special pricing
- Attractive group discounts for members of the same company / organization
- And also options for self-pay participants and students upon request via email
Discount options can not be combined. Please contact us for any further questions.
- Public Management 3.0 workshops in Europe and at selected places around the globe
- Online formats accessible via Internet from everywhere
- Individual Management 3.0 events for inhouse needs available
- Special corporate leadership developments programs on request
- Electronic copies of all materials and exercises
- Detailed minutes of all posters and results produced during workshops
- Optional online follow-up peer groups and coaching upon request
- For in person events: Lunch as well as snacks, coffee, tea during breaks
- Official Management 3.0 Certificate via Happy Melly
You will explore a variety of topics in our Management 3.0 workshops, together with fun exercises and games with your peers:
- Agile Management. Clarity on the notion of an agile organization, demands and opportunities for leadership role in complex systems, co-creating agile leadership
- Energizing People. Understanding and supporting motivation in dynamic environments
- Empowering Teams. Fostering self-organization, situational leadership and enabling distributed decision making
- Alignment. Designing for the most important constraints – Values, objectives and impact via agile Organizations
- Learning Organization and multi-dimensional competency development
- Grow Structure. Modern principles for organizational design (e.g. with ideas from Sociocracy 3.0, Ambidextrous Organizations)
- Developing Culture in agile organizations via the 4 change facets
- Implementation roadmap for the concept “Management 3.0”, supporting business agility
- AND, last but not least: Remote Teams. Leading and collaborating at distance
In addition participants bring their own concrete challenges with them, so we can work on it.
Who participates in our Management 3.0 Events? Who are typical Target Groups? Check out details here >?
Management 3.0 – Workplace Innovation. Reinventing Organizations. Agile Leadership in Action. Exponential Change within our economic and social environments does not stop at any organization. In order to stay competitive for the future, attract new contributors and inspire employees, organizations have to become fitter for purpose. This requires to rethink, innovate and reinvent the way we organize, manage and collaborate.
New World of Leadership?In this class you experience, how to design and let Agile Organizations emerge. You may redefine your position as a manager, enable change and learn about our successful approach for growing Adaptive Organizations.
New World of Work? No matter if you come from an established company – from any industry – or from a focused startup. This class offers the same learning experience for all. Transparently dealing with power in organizations, consideration of people’s intrinsic motivators, development of teams and individual strengths, pragmatic topics such as how to handle bonus and feedback systems, enablement of effective performance indicators, fostering of an inspiring company culture, organizational structures for enabling good communication and much more.
Our class goes beyond standard M30 offerings. We incorporate deep experience and a variety of related disciplines. You learn about the bigger picture, how to literally design an organization and engage for leadership. Various interactive exercises, games and additional materials let you shape your own path. No matter which industry you work in, whether you manage teams, service units, such as HR, purchasing or legal, or wether you work directly on a team or are in the process to ramp up a startup (also check M30 compendium for Startups). Besides all those innovative practices you learn from our broad experience from concrete practice.
Worldwide companies have experienced the limits of traditional ways to organize and manage. In times of global interconnectedness disruption is nearly part of daily business. Change simply takes place and you decide, what to make out of it!
And more: “From now on the yearly bonus will only be derived from, how successful the company was. If you try to motivate people only via monetary objectives, you will at the end not get better, but possibly even worse performance.”
And more: “Imagine, for a company of 330.000 people, changing the performance management process – it’s huge. We’re going to get rid of probably 90 percent of what we did in the past.”
Our Management 3.0 classes are usually facilitated by Mike Leber, a highly experienced Executive Consultant and Enterprise Agile Coach, drawing from long-standing background as manager and consultant related to Agile methods. Mike was one of the first licensed Management 3.0 facilitators in 2011.
He is also a Lean Change facilitator, a Scrum trainer and Accredited Kanban trainer with Lean Kanban University. He collaborates with leading experts, when it comes to effective approaches for designing and leading new ways of Adaptive Organizations. His customers are large international groups as well as highly innovative and mature startups.
Weltweit stossen Unternehmen an die Grenzen bisheriger Organisation und Führung. Disruption gehört im Zeitalter globaler Vernetzung zum Tagesgeschäft. Veränderung findet statt und Sie entscheiden, was Sie daraus machen!
Und weiter: "Künftig bemisst sich die Prämie am Jahresende einzig danach, wie erfolgreich die Firma war. Motivieren Sie Menschen nur über monetär bewertete Ziele, erhalten Sie am Ende nicht bessere, sondern gar schlechtere Leistungen."
Und weiter: "Imagine, for a company of 330.000 people, changing the performance management process - it's huge. We're going to get rid of probably 90 percent of what we did in the past."